Saturday, December 18, 2010

Call to all BJP artist about ARTIST TRADING CARDS

Hi all - it's exciting to be starting a new BJP year. This will be my forth. Every year I've done something different and so for the 4th year I was thinking of what to do. I've always wanted to make ATCs - Artist Trading Cards. The only thing I know about them is that they have to be 2.5" x 3.5" and have to be traded (can't be sold). Sooooo, I'm looking for 11 like minded BJPers who would also like to do these. I would be willing to take the 12 of us and arrange the chart of swaps per month. That is, you would swap 11 of yours and keep one yourself (say December's piece). One note on size: I think as beaders we might want fringe or something to break the border line so I'm willing to say that the main size is the standard (including any edging), but you can add something that goes off the edge.

If you are interested in creating ATCs in 2011, please email me directly as this is separate from the other BJPers. I will contact you back. If you don't hear from me within 2 days, assume I did not get your email and email me again. If there are more than 11 who email me, I'm not sure what to do - suggestions are welcome. Of course if we get even groups of 12 then there is no problem.

I don't want to set up a separate blog for these, but I can add them to my website if we want to want to show them all together. We can discuss this when the group get established.

So, are there 11 others out there willing to make ATCs? I'd love it. I might make them anyway and then find other artists to trade with, but hope I find 11 BJPers.

Thanks for thinking about it,
Karen L. Cohen, The Bead Hearted Babe