Sunday, January 30, 2011

If you've been wondering what I've been up to................

No, I haven't completed any of my 2011 pieces yet!!! Sigh!

I'm still working on 2010 and just completed my July piece last weekend. I took some photos, but am not happy with them so will wait and post next weekend. I guess that I've been taking a beady break and now I'm back with needle in hand. 2011 will need to wait a bit, but I haven't decided if I'll try to do the two years together, or wait until 2010 is finished and then start on 2011. It's not like me to be so indecisive! LOL! I haven't even decided on my format for this year, but one thing I do know, is it will definitely be smaller than last years gigantic 6" X 6" form (or at least it felt that way). I've been peeping at all the blog posts and am quite impressed with the work so far. Please forgive me for not posting comments as yet, but I will catch up a little later in the year. As my computer time shrinks, my artistic time increases and I know where my focus should be for the next while. I'll let you know when I've posted my July piece. If you're interested in seeing what I've been up to, feel free to wander over to my rather eclectic blog.