Monday, January 31, 2011

January's Done!

End of the month....but still January - and my first project is done! You can see it here:


This is just a whole collection of firsts for me....I have never attempted to do beads "on" something else before, and I am finding it to be fun! Took a few tries to get the fabric to be flat (needs backing I found), and more tries to figure out how to make the beads lay down like I wanted (not great - but am learning!)

This is going to be such fun! I have decided my projects will all be ATC size - like small canvasses, that at the end of the year will be matted together in a wall hanging - rather like that idea. Each month I will be attempting something 'new' - whether it be a technique, a kind/size of bead, colors, whatever comes to mind. Makes the possibilities endless!