Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hi everyone!

I'm Cyndi, and I've enjoyed doing the BJP since the beginning.  I love reading about what themes, shapes, sizes, etc everyone's thinking about doing for this next year.  During the 2010 season, I made bead embroidered cuff bracelets for each month.  Some of them had a stronger tie to the month than others, but that didn't really matter to me...it was all about the fun!

Even though I do take my commitment to the BJP very seriously, I like to use the opportunity to have some fun beading time.  Since I make and write about mixed media art and jewelry professionally, it's lovely to have a low-pressure project each month to look forward to!  This year I think I'm going to do large bead embroidered buttons.

I want to welcome all the people who are new to the project, and welcome the returning folks too...it's going to be a great year!

Cyndi L